Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 e8 or 1 sa8? opinions needed please.


Recommended Posts

Posted

im replacing my e 15s for 8s. i need my backseat back lol. i can get 2 e8v3 for the price of 1 sa8v2. im wondering what to do? thell be on a brz2400 which i know is huge btw.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Posted

Hmmm, thats a tuff one man. I can't think of a good argument either way. Get three E8v3s and run them at (what is it 2.6 ohms or something). Well how much space are we working with here? You could build a real good box for the SA 8v2 d4 and run it 2 ohms 1700watts. It will take it, I think, at least for awhile. I don't know man, I've been having a similar dilemma for awhile now, (un)luckily for me my wife made the choice really easy, neither. :lookkickballs:

Posted

depends on what you're looking to do, me personally i'd rather do the e-8's much more musical, now if u wana hit some good lows then sa-8 would be the route to take. I didn't like the sa-8 on music but on stuff like decaf they where great

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Posted

I had a pair on e8v3s on a Crecendo bc3500. Gain was about half way and adjusted accordingly. It's all in the box. Mines was built by Team Nemesis Dj. Sounded pretty good. 1.6cu tuned to 34 using a 4" aero.

945144_10200610651702964_1005968973_n.jp

249078_10200610652502984_709576885_n.jpg

Posted

No vs threads pls

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...