shepherd92683 Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 This may be a future project of mine. I have the 2 18's and recently have thought of moving to 3 15's. My thought was after I upgrade my electrical and amp, I can run the 3 15's at .67 vs. 1 ohm like I run now. I figure a little more cone area will add some spl as will extra power. My box now is tuned to 30hz. If I make the change, would going to a 32 or 34 hz tune be to my advantage for spl or is 30 just as good? Also, will the 15's work good in 12.5 cubes of space? 2017 Honda Accord Touring Build coming soon
evermaxx Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Ib4l Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
shepherd92683 Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Ib4lThat helps... 2017 Honda Accord Touring Build coming soon
n8ball2013 Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 No vs threads please THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.