Well time for another re-build, seems i swap out set ups 2-3 times a years so wanted to do something that looks nice and clean and venture with something that looks a little different, Pretty happy with this set up. Does fantastic on music and was a lot of fun to do! As all build logs gotta start with the beginning

003_zpsc0aef5f4.jpg

Got in the 6" aero, only had 4" on hand so went ahead and ordered a sixer

003_zps35872d9d.jpgwent ahead and cut me a hole to put her in

001_zps68a95676.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

While i was working went ahead and ordered the amp, I've had a few primes before and for the money of love these amps!

Didn't luck out and get a really good one but i'm stil happy with it

001_zps08d94327.jpg002_zps68486c82.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Needed a few odds and ends so grabbed some sky high and I really like there heat shrink! As a nice look and it is pretty thick which I like also, had a volt meter in the center console but took it out and don't wana mess with that right now so just grabbed some little cheapies to shove in temporarily

002_zps0d843d4f.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Man i really dig those scion xb's. But i really wish they would start mass production on the bd and Hakou version.

truthsayer

Rockford amps and Sundown sub. I like your taste.

haha thanks fella, u know these amps man are so over looked, believe me when i tell yea i've used much bigger amps but for the price of these.... I'd venture to say they are unbeatable lol Just all around killer little amps with some nice juice

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Man i really dig those scion xb's. But i really wish they would start mass production on the bd and Hakou version.

Yea they are just a fun daily all around, nice room, comfy. Don't mind driving me a toaster lmao

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived