Scion xB Sundown, Mechman, XS Power, Rockford Fosgate, JBL Build log

I have some updated pics of my what seems like my forever ongoing install that is always getting halted and delayed because of military schools and deployments. Here are a few pics:

IMAG1325.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No end caps on amps or amp cover vent shown. Take note of the flush mounted neo magnets on the corners where the amp cover/vent goes. Also if you look behind the RF 551X (back amp) you can see the IR sensor for the remote for the RGB LED controller.

IMAG1657.jpg

Here is a pic of the amp cover/vent unfinished. I made a mistake when routing out the slots (went a half inch too far!) and made a plug to try and fix it which can be seen, but I haven't taken the router back to it yet to see if I can salvage it. If not I will just make a new one. I am going to make another panel that will be carpeted to go over the top of what can be seen here that will fit all the contours of everything to make it all look clean and also to make it more "rugged" so I can put stuff in the back with out having to worry about damaging the paint on the box. I am going to integrate a grill for the sub in the carpeted cover also.

IMAG1653.jpg

There is an unfinished amp rack under the passenger seat that holds a second Rockford Fosgate 551X amp and a JBL MS-8 and some other distribution blocks and relays and such, but I couldn't find a good pic of that. I have it all hooked up in a 3-way active set up using Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine 6.5" component set and a set of HAT L3's.

IMAG0462.jpg

I am not sure why I can only post a pic or two per post.....maybe my pics are too large???? But i have about 400 pics total of everything that shows the evolution of how it started to what it is currently.

I am not sure why I can only post a pic or two per post.....maybe my pics are too large???? But i have about 400 pics total of everything that shows the evolution of how it started to what it is currently.

Just copy and paste all your IMG codes from the pictures into the same reply box. It should post them all.

E34 540iT/6

That's what I thought but when I clicked on preview post it only showed the first pic, and just the links for the others....

Archived