Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

Not for nothing but It never really affects me who is president. I live in Illinois so I'm fucked either way. But you people kill me getting mad over this shit. You got a couple more years before you get a new face doing the same shit.

the next one will want what the rest wanted. total control of the people

Yep and you know what, I'm at peace with that. Until the people govern their self this is our reality.

so you're saying that their belief that there is no god IS their god? that's pretty stupid.

and what about the spiritual non religious?

agnostics?

wiccans?

their choice of non-religion is also covered inherently by "fredom of religion" not "freedom of you better choose a religion"

no reason to call me stupid for having a diffrent definition of god, relax dude...

agnostics, not on the web site you gave me to use

wicanns: it bluntly saysa belief in a Supreme Being over all

i agree with you that non religion is inherently covered by freedom of religion

i don't know what it is about 8's....one day i am gonna do a build with a LOT of them.

so you're saying that their belief that there is no god IS their god? that's pretty stupid.

agnostics?

wiccans?

their choice of non-religion is also covered inherently by "fredom of religion" not "freedom of you better choose a religion"

no reason to call me stupid for having a diffrent definition of god, relax dude...

i didn't call you stupid, i called the reply itself stupid . smart people say stupid stuff all the time ;)

agnostics?

wiccans?

i didn't call you stupid, i called the reply itself stupid . smart people say stupid stuff all the time ;)

the struggle is real...

i don't know what it is about 8's....one day i am gonna do a build with a LOT of them.

• Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of Americas long-term fiscal problems.
  • Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.
  • Repealed Dont Ask, Dont Tell: Ended 1990s-era restriction and formalized new policy allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military for the first time.
  • Reversed Bush Torture Policies: Two days after taking office, nullified Bush-era rulings that had allowed detainees in U.S. custody to undergo certain enhanced interrogation techniques considered inhumane under the Geneva Conventions. Also released the secret Bush legal rulings supporting the use of these techniques.
  • Expanded Stem Cell Research: In 2009, eliminated the Bush-era restrictions on embryonic stem cell research, which shows promise in treating spinal injuries, among many other areas.
  • Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Appointed two envoys to Sudan and personally attended a special UN meeting on the area. Through U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, helped negotiate a peaceful split in 2011.
  • Killed the F-22: In 2009, ended further purchases of Lockheed Martin single-seat, twin-engine, fighter aircraft, which cost $358 million apiece. Though the military had 187 built, the plane has never flown a single combat mission. Eliminating it saved $4 billion.

I will touch on the 1 thing I have done the research myself to back up... The ACA is bullshit please tell me how when I bring home roughly 3k a month after taxes that paying 1k or more for healthcare is affordable?? It is not because that doesnt include the fact I have a home,car,kids, etc to pay for ...

Obama in my honest opinion is the WORST president we have ever had... He is a wannabe dictator/terrorist in his own right. If he had his way he would love to be the next Stalin or Hitler etc...

I guess you didnt find it interesting when several high ranking-long serving military officials were removed from their positions because they said they would NOT fire upon US citizens who refuse to give up their weapons??

He is corrupt as they come and if you cant see that then I simply say you are about as blind a person as I have ever met

Thats all I have to add because its hard to maintain composure while typing this when deep down I Just want to go off on you for being ill informed and unwise

/rant

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of Americas long-term fiscal problems.
  • Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.
  • Repealed Dont Ask, Dont Tell: Ended 1990s-era restriction and formalized new policy allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military for the first time.
  • Reversed Bush Torture Policies: Two days after taking office, nullified Bush-era rulings that had allowed detainees in U.S. custody to undergo certain enhanced interrogation techniques considered inhumane under the Geneva Conventions. Also released the secret Bush legal rulings supporting the use of these techniques.
  • Expanded Stem Cell Research: In 2009, eliminated the Bush-era restrictions on embryonic stem cell research, which shows promise in treating spinal injuries, among many other areas.
  • Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Appointed two envoys to Sudan and personally attended a special UN meeting on the area. Through U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, helped negotiate a peaceful split in 2011.
  • Killed the F-22: In 2009, ended further purchases of Lockheed Martin single-seat, twin-engine, fighter aircraft, which cost $358 million apiece. Though the military had 187 built, the plane has never flown a single combat mission. Eliminating it saved $4 billion.

I will touch on the 1 thing I have done the research myself to back up... The ACA is bullshit please tell me how when I bring home roughly 3k a month after taxes that paying 1k or more for healthcare is affordable?? It is not because that doesnt include the fact I have a home,car,kids, etc to pay for ...

Obama in my honest opinion is the WORST president we have ever had... He is a wannabe dictator/terrorist in his own right. If he had his way he would love to be the next Stalin or Hitler etc...

I guess you didnt find it interesting when several high ranking-long serving military officials were removed from their positions because they said they would NOT fire upon US citizens who refuse to give up their weapons??

He is corrupt as they come and if you cant see that then I simply say you are about as blind a person as I have ever met

Thats all I have to add because its hard to maintain composure while typing this when deep down I Just want to go off on you for being ill informed and unwise

/rant

its affordable to the ones who don't work in the expense of those who work... its simple as that

Archived