Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

obama is not Christian.. the pledge of allegiance have been banned from schools because in it, it says under god.. what a fool

This country was founded on the idea of freedom of religion, not the freedom of outing others and forcing your religion upon them. I'm all for leaving "under god" out of the pledge.

could you please define "god"?? every religion known to man kind has one 'ultimate' god...even atheists

no they don't and I dare you to go to the Middle East and tell a Muslim they worship the same god as a Christian or better yet a Jew.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

obama is not Christian.. the pledge of allegiance have been banned from schools because in it, it says under god.. what a fool

This country was founded on the idea of freedom of religion, not the freedom of outing others and forcing your religion upon them. I'm all for leaving "under god" out of the pledge.

could you please define "god"?? every religion known to man kind has one 'ultimate' god...even atheists

atheists have an ultimate god... that's pretty rich right there.

instead of listing it all off for you, which would take too much typing, i found a nice comparison chart for you.

http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

no they don't and I dare you to go to the Middle East and tell a Muslim they worship the same god as a Christian or better yet a Jew.

its not the same god but its still a god. and i think thats what he means by it

im not saying its the same god.. im saying there is in all religions one ultimate god

i don't know what it is about 8's....one day i am gonna do a build with a LOT of them.

I'm saying not all religions believe in one sole god so you are wrong in that statement. But let's move on from this it was supposed to be a political discussion not a religious one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

instead of listing it all off for you, which would take too much typing, i found a nice comparison chart for you.

going off of the web site you gave me, it is fairly clear that athiests have an ultimate god, that being science. and i quote "There is no God or divine being. Beliefs about the universe usually based on latest scientific findings. " and by my definition of god, that is a textbook god, belifefs about the universe BASED on latest scientific findings

i don't know what it is about 8's....one day i am gonna do a build with a LOT of them.

going off of the web site you gave me, it is fairly clear that athiests have an ultimate god, that being science. and i quote "There is no God or divine being. Beliefs about the universe usually based on latest scientific findings. " and by my definition of god, that is a textbook god, belifefs about the universe BASED on latest scientific findings

so you're saying that their belief that there is no god IS their god? that's pretty stupid.

and what about the spiritual non religious?

agnostics?

wiccans?

their choice of non-religion is also covered inherently by "fredom of religion" not "freedom of you better choose a religion"

Not for nothing but It never really affects me who is president. I live in Illinois so I'm fucked either way. But you people kill me getting mad over this shit. You got a couple more years before you get a new face doing the same shit.

the next one will want what the rest wanted. total control of the people

Archived