Wtf Is Wrong With These Pictures?....

GREAT NEWS FOLKS!!!!

i think i know what it is :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol sorry about that, for some reason it posted that before i was done typeing, i think the excitement over ran the tab button lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol sorry about that, for some reason it posted that before i was done typeing, i think the excitement over ran the tab button lol

detective my ass. YOU get'em............................pay back is a comin, and its a bitch. :o

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

does anyone have access to tag number info? so i can have the tag ran and verify where the real address of the car?

florida tag, santarosa county plate, tag number J88 LCH green jeep cherioke(sp) with white hawian flowers along windshield

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

does anyone have access to tag number info? so i can have the tag ran and verify where the real address of the car?

florida tag, santarosa county plate, tag number J88 LCH green jeep cherioke(sp) with white hawian flowers along windshield

i can ony tell you if the car is stolen or not with my connection........................if its still avail.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

well i would have ran up on them but i had my daughter with me (8 years old) and my ole ladies 2 children (2 and 4) and the last thing i would need with the kids with me would be a fight and me go to jail lol. so i just tailed them.

damn dude that shit sucks, i hope you get the bastards.

damn i didnt know there was another fellow milton guy here.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

what did you follow them in? lol not the van. 1 extra seat with 3 kids on it haha.

he has a honda too ;)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived