Wtf Is Wrong With These Pictures?....

lol i have a 94 honda accord, thats my family beater just big enough for the 3 kids myself and ole lady. i dont know if they seen me follow them or didnt care, we were on a back road that leads to my house in fact i followed them to a house only about 1/2 mile from my place . i hope my buddie was rite on saying he firmly belives the kids have my stuff, the car is in nice shape so 1. either the kids have money but rather steal or 2. their parrents have deep pockets and beat the shit out of them when i hit them up for the cost of the kicker brand new ($750 dollar and the power acoustik $650 both msrp prices) plus damages to the rear doors of the van, plus the cut wires that (i can use but will make them replace since they damaged them) and my loos of work to have an alarm put on due to them violateing my property and feeling of saftey at my own home... i plan on being one hell of a dick either way it goes... esp since i had to sell my termlab and my little giant ladder plus im selling my air compressor tommrow so ill have the funds for my new sub amp

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

GOD I LOVE STUPID PEOPLE, WITHOUT THEM I WOULDNT KNOW HOW SMART I REALLY AM!!!! :lol:

i got up with the deticive this am, and gave him the tag number, and he ran it blah blah blah, and that was at 8am well at 3.30 he called me and said he caught the little bastards and got both of my amps back, and to come get them, and press charges ect ect. so yeeee haaa my buddies quick thinking and watchin out for me lead to the lead and the arrest, and ontop of finding the fucks that robed me they also learned that the 2 fuckers were invloved in robing 2 other cars as well so it net'd 3 cases off of one

so if anyone wants a pa5500d and a kicker 850.4 hit me up in the forsale thread

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

damn you got lucky!!!

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

id take 175 for the welder lol... since now i dont have a monster 60 gallon air compressor as of 9am today lol i dont think i need it

Awesome shit bro...hated to see it happen to you and I'm glad that everything worked out well...It's not very often someone gets their shit back after being broken into

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived