We know what pap is ask yourself why you never hear about them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The neo itself was wicked expensive Mac. He got a deal through school since his instructor ordered it with the school discount. Yes, he had top and bottom plate machined. He also broke a finger trying to manipulate the neo around too, so it claimed some pain. I don't know if you'll create a quality sub under 500 bucks.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i dont understand is pap a bad company? the stuff they do seems to look pretty legit

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Do your reseearchh amd form your own opinion. Ask yourself if they did such great stuff why does no one use them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

idk i guess ill have to look more into them. you dont see to much of cactus sounds on here or mainstream either but they make good stuff. but perhaps your right ill have to look around and see what peoples expiernces are with them.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived