Sundown Audio

sound stream rub1.2500

agf144

i have 2 sound qubed hds312 subs and was wondering if this amp would power them well enough (http://www.amazon.com/RUB1-2500D-Soundstream-Monoblock-Subwoofer-Amplifier/dp/B003AK6G8C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_6) im not buying right away. i still need a bigger alt and extra batts which is my first priority.

budget is 350

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

bump

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

bump

Any body??

I don't know about their newer amps but their older amps were very nice. Use to run a couple 500.1s. Are you still at stock electrical in you car? Not saying you cant pull it off but with that amount of power, if it does rated and clean, you may not get the most out of it with stock electrical. I personally like soundstream amps and have never had any issue with any of them.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

I don't know about their newer amps but their older amps were very nice. Use to run a couple 500.1s. Are you still at stock electrical in you car? Not saying you cant pull it off but with that amount of power, if it does rated and clean, you may not get the most out of it with stock electrical. I personally like soundstream amps and have never had any issue with any of them.

Ha my car is sitting broken in the backyard right now. I'm just trying to piece it all together now while I have time off of school. I'll be getting g a xs s3400 for under the hood and a small xs batt in back . Then alt after I get the amp

lol ok. At least you have a plan. That's better than some. I would also get the car running too lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

lol ok. At least you have a plan. That's better than some. I would also get the car running too lol

I would but it's a state away at my dad's and I live at my mom's. I can do all the work but I only get to see my dad like once every 2 Months

Archived