SLAYER1805 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 2 more days, can we get a roll call of all who's going?
SLAYER1805 Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 What time's everybody planning on getting there? Lol
CleanSierra Posted January 12, 2014 Author Report Posted January 12, 2014 I've got a lot going on tomorrow, if I show up, it will likely be around the time for everything to start. If I show up, it will be like 12:30-1, somewhere in that range. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SLAYER1805 Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 Cool I guess I'll try to get there at around 12:30 to get some demo seshs with whoevers there lol I wish I kept my system for this comp
rockFord_Expedition Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 Post some vids Aaron. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
SLAYER1805 Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 Already here, there will be vids of course bro I'm in my Camry Nation hoodie, give me demos whoever comes! Lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.