Second Skin Audio

bmw series 1 3 door box question

vw passat

hi guys first of all happy new year and I have a question.

I have a customer that have a bmw series 1 3 door and he want's a 15'' sub and I think there is no space even if I use aeroports

the space is - 32''w 16''h 15''d. can someone tell me wich of this sub's I can fit. the amp is spl dynamics ice 1500d

spl dynamics xtr 380d2s 15'' x1 sub

spl dynamics v 300d2 12'' x2 subs

spl dynamics xtr 300d2s 12'' x1 sub

thanks guys

hi guys first of all happy new year and I have a question.

I have a customer that have a bmw series 1 3 door and he want's a 15'' sub and I think there is no space even if I use aeroports

the space is - 32''w 16''h 15''d. can someone tell me wich of this sub's I can fit. the amp is spl dynamics ice 1500d

spl dynamics xtr 380d2s 15'' x1 sub

spl dynamics v 300d2 12'' x2 subs

spl dynamics xtr 300d2s 12'' x1 sub

thanks guys

What do you mean customer? As in you have a shop, or anyone is paying you to do this?

That seems good enough for that 12 inch subwoofer, not enough for 2 or even 1 15.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

it's not a shop and no one is going to pay me for this box it's a friend of mine. and wich sub I can fit? thanks

A 12 inch subwoofer would fit perfectly, I don't know what his goals are so I can't recommend a specific type for your friend/customer.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

From my calculations you will have 4.4ft^3 before any displacements. I would say 1 12 should work well in the space he has. IMO you cant run a 15 i feel there may not be enough room to mount the sub unless you do sub up port back

Edit: 2 12's in a sealed box will work great also

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived