Second Skin Audio

need help 7k

mr505

8k on two 3" voicecoils is going to be really tough. I'd honestly step up to 4" coils.

I'd take a look into soundqubed hdc4's. only four inch coil woofer I can think of that comes in a 12

ya I wanned to recone my sp4s to 12s but that's another 5hundy down and hdc4 I been researching them to

god this thread is so fucking dumb. you have a ct 7k and the electrical to power it. you figured out how to do that but you dont know which subs to run? nobody can tell you that answer man. you need to buy and test. people in here telling you DC which is a good choice but you said you dont want it which proves my point. only you can make the decision.....

god this thread is so fucking dumb. you have a ct 7k and the electrical to power it. you figured out how to do that but you dont know which subs to run? nobody can tell you that answer man. you need to buy and test. people in here telling you DC which is a good choice but you said you dont want it which proves my point. only you can make the decision.....

ya I know bro I'm just getting oppinions what u guys think 20 heads is better than 1 head at thinking

and if u don't like my thread stop posting and looking at that simple bro

you know how many threads we see like this a day? you should be able to make this decsion yourself... but if you want my input i think 2 Jackahmmers 24s would be sickkkkkkkkk or 2 Pyle blue waves.

He's looking for 12's. the Tantric SHD's are 5k RMS subs though

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

l

you know how many threads we see like this a day? you should be able to make this decsion yourself... but if you want my input i think 2 Jackahmmers 24s would be sickkkkkkkkk or 2 Pyle blue waves.

like I said don't open my thread if u don't like it I though that's y we have forums to get help no hear grown man say this thread is dumb but I guess that's how the bass community is now but thaanks yo every else guys I appreacite it

Archived