Jump to content

how to go about wiring multiple mids and tweeters?


Skax

Recommended Posts

Posted

Get some sky high 12awg u can get 300' for 46 dollars. Thats what I use and i got 1 run per mid and tweeter

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Posted

Yeah I'm going 12 I found the lil bit of knu koncepts speaker wire I had that I thought was 16g but its 14g, and I don't even wanna go that small even since I have order wire for my doors anyway so I'm just going with 12g

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1234 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...