Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help with box design for sundown x8s


Reed Farrar

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey i know everybody is on SMD asking for box designs but if anybody could help with a box design for 2 or 3 sundown x8s. They take about .75 cubes each. I'm not to worried about space or size since they take barely any space and if anything ill just take out my back seats. I am powering them with a CT sounds 2500.1

Posted

No official specs yet, driver displacement accuracy is going to be kind of important with those subs.

Posted

I plan on getting them on preorder when i get the money and yes i can imagine the displacement will be important since they don't take much space but are huge 8s.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...