Yeah an under seat box will limit the output and build options.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

^ he knows what he is talking about so do your best to answer.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

It's a 2001 chevy silverado extended cab and it's a outlaw competition. A local onlineshop tthat's run by family is putting it on. They are basically the only ones in South louisiana that does them as often as they do unless I'm missing some things. And I ain't saying that dd doesn't have sound quality... They just expensive. Unless I haven't foundssome cheap dd subs. Believe me. I love my dds. But I just haven't found some cheap enough. Unless yall can point me some where. I would definitely stay with dds lol

Oulaw? Is there an organization affiliated, like I asked: MECA,IASCA, USACI?

Where is the meter placed? In the kick panel? How is your current box setup? Are you under the rear seat?

Either way, with the DDs or the Cadence subs, you're not going to be putting up monster numbers. If you're under the rear seat even less. If you have the seat removed a box built in that spot, a higher number could be had.

Simply tuning to 46-50 isn't necessarily the answer though. There is more to it than that.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The reason I'm asking about which organization is because they all meter differently and in different locations of the vehicle. Your vehicle usually meters at different frequencies I'm these different locations. Like MECA is at the headrest with a door open. IASCA will be sealed up on the windshield. Testing is the only way to find out what is loudest in that vehicle.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

so just a local shop doing a show/comp from time to time.

I would start around 35-38hz tuning personally. I don't know where that truck will peak at but at least around 35-38hz you can still be musical

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived