Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need some extra lights for my car. I do a lot of night time highway driving and needs some decent and wallet friendly lights. I've checked ebay and found a few but I don't want to waste my money on something that won't do the job. I don't have a big buget, but if I can get a pair for less then $50 I'll be happy. It doesn't matter if they are off road only or not as long as they are bright and have a decent rang.

A little more info on my car...

2000 Mazda Protege 1.6L 4-cylinder

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

so you're looking for HIDs?

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Posted

I would recommend just getting HIDs and replacing fogs with 3ks

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Posted

I don't have the cash to buy HIDs nor do I relly want to put that kind of cash into the car. I would need to buy new housings for the driving lights and I would need to buy fog lights. My car is as baisic as they come.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

you can get brighter with a 70$ pair of HIDS without replacing projectors

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Posted

Better bulbs...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

you can get brighter with a 70$ pair of HIDS without replacing projectors

But then I become the asshole with bright lights that always blinds people. I only need somthing for when I use my high beams.

Better bulbs...

Pretty much have the "best" that will fit.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

Either keep saving money for something that will work fir sure or get something now that may or may not work.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...