Ky Got Crap Load Of Snow

you should have went to the carl casper show...there were about 7-8 people from on here that i met there...

yeah that was a good time kinda pissed i didnt hear your system though, oh well there will be a next time.

All you sissies crying about snow..... Thats a light dusting in K.C.!

think thats alot? look at this http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/oswego.asp

oswego NY about 1 hour away from where i live. talk about snow!!!!!! i have never been up there when theres that much snow, but take a look how the heck can ya. i remember last year they got 15-FEET(yes feet) in one snowfall :blink:

i think were all bitching about it cause its not normal for us to have this much snow.

yeah i live in lex and we got about 5 inches at least i got work haha.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

that show is once a year in feburary....most shows around here are MECA shows...go to http://www.mecacaraudio.com and click on the events tab to fine ones near ky...there are a few in etown and bowling green i believe so far, that have already been put on the schedule...u could probably catch a few of us there competing...

i likes me some audio stuff...

it would be a waste since ur system is so small :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha i hate you. i was thinkin about tryin a box for 2 15's for shits n giggles so i can put 1 amp on each at .5 ohms, or maybe going for 2 18's instead at .5 ohms and run a lil more power to them. was told i could get higher numbers by a reputable installer. so ima play around and see what i can do. that's the fun of it :)

Archived