Sundown Audio

kicker warhorse in four T2 ROCKFORD

dioguinhum

hello friends , can help me check if the WARHORSE KICKER amplifier powers four Rockford Fosgate T2D212 . Or is this madness!
First I want to clarify that I know I 'll be using only 50 % of potential Warhorse .
in the future I can buy eight T2D4 to marry well with WARHORSE .

My main question is if no problems with the amplifier powered the T2 subwoofers.

searched a lot, researched a lot before exposing my doubt. I am studying this for days.
My question is concerning the operation Warhorse.

The WX amplifier can only high-power -rated drive extremely , dual- voice coil
speakers . Each voice coil ( speaker ) output is rated at 2 ohms minimum.

The amp is a push pull amp . One output pushes the cone, the other pulls it . All 4 speakers have to be wired with one coil from each speaker on each output of the amp.

Using coil 1 on all 4 speakers , wire in a series parallel to get 2 ohms (2 + 2) / / (2 + 2) = 2 . That connects to output 1.

Using coil 2 on all 8 speakers , wire in a series parallel to get 2 ohms (2 + 2) / / (2 + 2) = 2 . That connects to output 2.

The kicker warhorse powers only one coil at a time on your sub . The other coil gets shorted During That Time . Each output never changes polarity.

There are two separate sets of speaker outputs on the Warhorse , but they're not parallel . You have to use both of Them and You Have to Use Them on a dual voice coil speaker , one output to each coil of the speaker . One September handles the positive side of the wave and the other handles the negative side .

It seems that the amplifier works with a coil for every time, this can harm the subwoofer ?
it seems that only one coil will work for empurar the subwoofer while the other will only pull .
This can entressar more than two coils work together ?

I could not find on youtube " KICKER WARHORSE + T2 FOSGATE "

I really appreciate the help, sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks.

:nuts:

Man how are you even going to power that thing. Last I seen one it was used on solo x subs which the amp was created for basically. And aren't the t2s dual 2 ohm? So no matter what you would wire at either 4 ohms or 1 ohm and this amp is not stable at 1 ohm. This is still a one channel amp even if it has 2 outputs. So best thing is wire at 4 ohms and get 5000 watts. And were do you get the push pull from ? I thought that was for the fans only

Imo only... From what i have read it seems like you should not be running that much power if you cant figure out how to wire the subs to the amp.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived