Deadly hertzz Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 Looking for different ideas on placing the subs it will be slot port in the middle but I don't want to do just 3 subs straight up and down on each side I think it'll look to plain any suggestions for staggering and what not 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Guest Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 probably do like two on bottom and one on top on each side. like a triangle. maybe invert the top two woofers or something for some style
Leo1103 Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 like this > [] < 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Guest Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 I like that better than my idea. I'd still invert the middle two
jk13 Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 45* slash port with a triangle of subs above and below it. <//>. I don't know man, get some paper and draw some stuff. Or bust out the fiberglass/rings/MarGlass for some 3D. Static drops are my bag.
Deadly hertzz Posted January 14, 2014 Author Report Posted January 14, 2014 Slash port seems sick ^^^ maybe tricky to build lol but my fav idea so far if I wasn't so set on middle id have slot of options 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.