Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need a little help with a box for 2 15" kicker L3's


xile

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think im gonna run the 1500 at 4 ohm and save up for a better amp. That will give sounds while I do my saving.

Posted

Got it all hooked up. Got the subs wired @ 4 Ohm and beating full tilt voltage never dropped below 13.8v

I must say it beats pretty good for half the Rms. Can't wait to get the rest of gear. A big thanks to all who had a helping hand in the box build.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 450 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...