Ok, I went to the shop and I told them, it's bull shit to pay $275.00 and than you tell me to test the system out and if the fuse pops, than come back, he never said it would be a $45.00 charge to replace the fuse. he also has been giving me shit when i told him bout TEAMBASSINURFACE, being MECA certified, and he was dissing my box, saying the ports were on the wrong side, and acting like we dunno what were doing, and trying to get me to have a new box build I told him listen I understand this is a business but I don't think you give a shit about customer service. It would of took him a minute to go out side, take the fuse out, and put the new one in but he said no because he's 2 hours behind on a project talking to customers and blah blah blah. He also said that he's never wrong just for the fact he's been doing the job for 20 years. Steve meade's been doing the job for 20 years and he still makes mistakes why? cuz he's human. This shop is full of shit. So, I asked him how the fuse pops out, and he said just pull off the cover haha that's where im JACKASS i'll admit, I need a wrench to get the fuse out. The fuse is Stinger, 300A, and I have a 200A. I told him I don't wanna stop doing business with you guys but he's pushed me too far. I've wrote negative threads bout the shop before but I gave them another chance and their gonna fuckin say my amp is bad, when I ran the same amp MMATS DHC 1400.2 on a Beretta 1997, and Cavalier 1992, with a 80a fuse and 60a fuse and it never popped. Every time I had them do my install something fucking happened.

Slim,Zeroh if your reading this point me out to a new shop located by us.

a buddie on here is actually going way out of his way to help me out, and is shipping me a bunch of fuses for free, I wasnt expecting that, and I offered to give him a small shipping fee thru paypal if he wants it he just needs to pm me. I pulled the cover off the fuse and the shit was completely blown.

Twigz

this depresses me it really does....

this one dude was in their and they were going to charge him $1500 just for a speaker component set + install + amps + speakers.

that's just fucking bull shit.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Ok, I went to the shop and I told them, it's bull shit to pay $275.00 and than you tell me to test the system out and if the fuse pops, than come back, he never said it would be a $45.00 charge to replace the fuse. he also has been giving me shit when i told him bout TEAMBASSINURFACE, being MECA certified, and he was dissing my box, saying the ports were on the wrong side, and acting like we dunno what were doing, and trying to get me to have a new box build I told him listen I understand this is a business but I don't think you give a shit about customer service. It would of took him a minute to go out side, take the fuse out, and put the new one in but he said no because he's 2 hours behind on a project talking to customers and blah blah blah. He also said that he's never wrong just for the fact he's been doing the job for 20 years. Steve meade's been doing the job for 20 years and he still makes mistakes why? cuz he's human. This shop is full of shit. So, I asked him how the fuse pops out, and he said just pull off the cover haha that's where im JACKASS i'll admit, I need a wrench to get the fuse out. The fuse is Stinger, 300A, and I have a 200A. I told him I don't wanna stop doing business with you guys but he's pushed me too far. I've wrote negative threads bout the shop before but I gave them another chance and their gonna fuckin say my amp is bad, when I ran the same amp MMATS DHC 1400.2 on a Beretta 1997, and Cavalier 1992, with a 80a fuse and 60a fuse and it never popped. Every time I had them do my install something fucking happened.

a buddie on here is actually going way out of his way to help me out, and is shipping me a bunch of fuses for free, I wasnt expecting that, and I offered to give him a small shipping fee thru paypal if he wants it he just needs to pm me. I pulled the cover off the fuse and the shit was completely blown.

Twigz

this one dude was in their and they were going to charge him $1500 just for a speaker component set + install + amps + speakers.

Where is this shop and whats this all about fues'es

are you the guy that had them melt

Moving where the Money Trees are

Where is this shop and whats this all about fues'es

are you the guy that had them melt

the shops located in Crest Hill, ILL.

the fuse didn't melt it blew? I didn't do the install they did it. I never had the fuse blow before.

their telling me I need a new amp fuck that I spent $450 for each amp and their in Mint Condition.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

the shops located in Crest Hill, ILL.

the fuse didn't melt it blew? I didn't do the install they did it. I never had the fuse blow before.

their telling me I need a new amp fuck that I spent $450 for each amp and their in Mint Condition.

There is a guy that had his melt thats why I was asking

Can't you get them sent in for warrenty sounds like a defect

BTW why you know a guy named lee bradway used to drive a 300m hes like 6'6

Moving where the Money Trees are

There is a guy that had his melt thats why I was asking

Can't you get them sent in for warrenty sounds like a defect

BTW why you know a guy named lee bradway used to drive a 300m hes like 6'6

i've only been into car audio like really into since 2005.. I been going to this forum since 2007. I've done all my own research and shit, but never got to do really any hands on shit. Sorry to say I don't know that person I live by Chicago. the only show I went to was IA somtin hosted in Chicago once a year.

they don't offer warranties, on the fuse it would be an extra $25.00 or somtin.

a buddie RollinSoSlow, I think is his name is shipping me a a bunch of fuses for free =) now I know how to change the fuse, I'm going to run my own test by disconnecting the current amp, hooking up the Rockford P600 amp, and messing with the volume to see if the fuse will blow.

I think they grounded it in my trunk, and connected it to the battery... I dunno I havent had time to check the install it's too cold.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

if ur in my area and u dont like them go to Ray's Electronics in addison,

he's been helping me since 2001

and he carries almost every single brand u can think of

but i only buy stuff their, no installs

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Twigz

ROFL that sounds just like the guys at Sound Gallery here in Piedmont, WV they say everything but JL Audio and Boston Acoustics is junk. Makes me mad.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Go to T&K next time

http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/map/...soundwerks.html

They REALLY push Memphis but they won't down your setup. One guy there had actually heard of FI before I took my car there.

Edited by slim8605

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif