Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Wall off in a Bravada?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know a lot about building boxes or walling subs off or anything like that, so I came on here to ask for what I would need if I wanted to do this. And how much would it cost me?

Posted

If you are worried about cost, it's gonna cost too much. Just look at builds on here to get an idea what is involved. They don't have to be the same vehicle. The basic principle is still the same.

And you could've kept this in the other thread you made...

sigpic24465_1.jpg

2 - Sundown SA 8V2 | CT Sounds 1400.1 | Pioneer DEH-X8500BS | 4/0 Big 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1761 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...