I see a lot of poeple are freaking out as they got 1 CM of snow haha

this is today

the wind is going very strong and can hear some ice palets on the windows

th_SNOW003.jpg

I can't go to the garage and do any wood working nothing or even go snowboarding roads are just to bad

Edited by Gazoo_bumpin

Moving where the Money Trees are

Nah don't even know where the trails are for snow mobiling never my thing really been here 10 years and still don't know where they are

fuck that shit, i dont even know how ur gonna get ur car out lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

fuck that shit, i dont even know how ur gonna get ur car out lol.

The car is parked for good off the road for 5 months has been for months now and is for sale and the jimmy is 4x4

Also I have a bad chest so I don't shovel the snow if I do I come back in after 5 mins-10 and I'm out of breath and I’m dizzy etc

The nighoughs are ass holes and don't even talk to me or help

So I just use the 4x4 and I go on my way and give me looks because I didn’t do my Driveway

I’m going to do a Cold start video of the Cavy like Daves farm does but my car starts right up LOL

Moving where the Money Trees are

The car is parked for good off the road for 5 months has been for months now and is for sale and the jimmy is 4x4

Also I have a bad chest so I don't shovel the snow if I do I come back in after 5 mins-10 and I'm out of breath and I’m dizzy etc

The nighoughs are ass holes and don't even talk to me or help

So I just use the 4x4 and I go on my way and give me looks because I didn’t do my Driveway

I’m going to do a Cold start video of the Cavy like Daves farm does but my car starts right up LOL

shit man, our neighbors was on vacation and we got hit with 6 inches, andthe neighbor next door and me and my brother shoveled their drive way while they were gone. that sucks, how come u got a bad chest? I get tired shoveling the drive way to, I got back problems, leg problems, I get tired just going up the stairs. I'm on day 4 of not smoking so my breathing is better hehe.

that sucks though our winter is almost over.

and it's already march.

probally wont be done until end of march.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19