Bryan Posted March 8, 2008 Report Posted March 8, 2008 discuss Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
1LoudCelica Posted March 8, 2008 Report Posted March 8, 2008 (edited) woofer cooker, has yet to cook any of my woofers. though my 4" computer woofer didn't seem to like it just then. Luckily I turned it down promptly. Edited March 8, 2008 by SonicFX Quote
Bryan Posted March 8, 2008 Author Report Posted March 8, 2008 woofer cooker, has yet to cook any of my woofers. yea i havent blown it yet on this song, and hopefully wont Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
roscoe1129 Posted March 8, 2008 Report Posted March 8, 2008 You sure you didnt play woofer cookie by accident?? J/P B! Looks like that Q is mooving some air though!! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bryan Posted March 8, 2008 Author Report Posted March 8, 2008 You sure you didnt play woofer cookie by accident?? J/P B! Looks like that Q is mooving some air though!! yea im sure.....damn i look fat as hell when it showed my reflection in the mirror but yea it moves some air for 1 15 Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.