Samantha Medina Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I bought a Soundqubed hdc3.1 12 dual 2 ohm and it has direct connects, to wire to 1 ohm I have to put the positive to the other positive then to the amp and negative to negative to amp, how do I pair the negatives and positives?
Skullz Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Direct leads get wired the same as terminals do, so wire + to + and - to - to run a 1 ohm load from a D2 sub, or 2 ohm load from a D4 sub. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
oldsoundguy Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I used 4 gauge ring terminals and crimped them on. Then used aluminium bolts through the box.. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Samantha Medina Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 I used 4 gauge ring terminals and crimped them on. Then used aluminium bolts through the box.. Sounds like a good Idea, thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.