Anybody on here into nitro r/c cars

i would look at rc10gt's they are what i have always run in the truck category they are fast, light, and very durable. here you go everything you need except an engine and you can find a good .12 or .15 for around 70 or 80 bucks brand new http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-10-Team-Associated-RC10GT-gas-nitro-truck-kit-XP2-radio-remote-/380823417400?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item58aad83238

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Just into electric, tried nitro a few times and love hearing them but too much work to make them run every time. Plus you can't do this with a nitro RC.

IMG_0566.jpg

e48f4215.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

I just like beating the crap out of them

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Gas can run through rain and stuff but I can submerdge electric ones as long as they're waterproof and you do a good clean and oil after running it. I always worried about flipping Nitros as well since that can cause other problems and I seem get mine upside down a handful of times every time.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i have a couple revo's and another traxxis something in my pile....i HATE them. Fun for the 5 minutes they actually run though.

i want to go electric.

I recently converted my REVO 2.5 over to Brushless. It's awesome so far! I hated having to tune the nitro motor everytime I went out, and after it sitting on the shelf for like 4 years, I figured it was time to swap it over.

20131205_130850_zps737240fe.jpg

20131205_130753_zps26dc6a68.jpg

My little RC collection

20131205_141223_zpsbcf41146.jpg

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

My torment ecx i had. I am the one who takes the controls at about 27s and the guy on the floor is 6'4". Roof is 10'

Dont know how to embed. (Nvm just the link does it)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

It's alright if you don't plan on going brushless ever to make it decently fast. Buddy and his dad have them and it was fine stock, but after throwing brushless systems in them the drivetrain just constantly breaks

Archived