LoudBimmer Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 So I ended up buy Traxxas nitro stampede Now, the problem is, it won't start I added fuel and when I try to start it, it won't. There is also fuel leaking from exhaust. and the front wheel turn slowly. What could be the problem? Also, I paid $125 for it, is it too much or about right?
tacomaguy1 Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 Maybe try looking up the manual for the motor and set it to the base line settings Could be too rich/lean Bad glow plug? Team Flex Issues
hammiethebasshead Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 send me a pic of how that fuel line is routed. and whats up with that blue wire. and you do need to check the glow plug and get the base line settings on that carb set once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
LoudBimmer Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I took truck down to RC shop and the owner fixed it and got it running. Also said that truck is in good condition. The only thing, at full throttle the engine dies(maybe because it's too cold outside? 20F) I'm gonna take it back to the RC shop and have them tune it up.
dangaranga Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 You are gonna have to learn to tune that puppy. those nitro need to be tuned almost every run if the temp or humidity has changed very much Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
hammiethebasshead Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 yea might be a little cold for it full throttle with the carb adjustments when I ran 1/8 scale all the time my cars tended to die some at full throttle when it was cold and be careful cause parts break easier in the cold too. But you should learn how to tune the carb it will save you time and money once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
dangaranga Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 You could upgrade them with these Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
RiottStarr Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 No, Electric is faster, cleaner and more consistant. besides, its hard to mount a subwoofer in a toy car.
Eroc3k Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I have an old Ofna Ultra LX1 1/8 buggy. I love that thing tuned it up a few years back. then went through a divorce and it just sits on the shelf now I should sell or trade the thing. I have about $800 into it plus supplies and tools.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.