In Canada you have to get rid of wheels to have fun :)

I bought a couple new snowmobiles this winter.

Your looking at Polaris's latest version of the Switchback Pro-R the orange one is the 800cc, and the red one is a 600cc. Both have the Pro-R suspension on them, so the rear track is uncoupled, and is infinity adjustable to rider weight and style of riding. The suspension all around have piggy-back shocks so you can adjust at each spring setting how hard or soft you want the shock to be. The engines are both 2 stroke so the first two tank I had to add an extra amount of oil directly into the gas tank, but now we have burnt those off and onto premium fuel only.

I have put on just over 200 miles so far and loving it! Doing a snowmobile derby this weekend so should add a couple hundred more. I will see if I can get some shots and some footage from the ride, taking the GoPro out with me so we'll see what fun we can get into.

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

That would be the only time I want to be in the snow. Looks like a lot of fun

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived