MyimpalaFinLBS Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 New to the forum, but I'm about to be a steady and consistent poster...haha...I'm from upstate NY and lookin to add some bump to my 2008 impala. I decided to purchase 2 15" Orion HCCA (old school with the tc motor). Only thing was that they came in a sealed box. I was hoping to find someone to help with a box design and after a bunch of searching this particular forum seemed to have a more knowledgeable crowd. So....if anyone/everyone could give me as hand it would be much appreciated. Now, as for the amp I currently have an older RF x7a (birth sheet says 1838@2ohm) but am possibly considering selling and running each woofer off of its own amp and put maybe 2000@1ohm per sub. Thanks in advance for help.
oldsoundguy Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Lots of good box designers on here. I am sure someone should be along soon with help. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 Lots of good box designers on here. I am sure someone should be along soon with help.or not, haha...reaaaaallly need some help folks. My max dimensions are w- 36" h- 17" d- 40" per crutchfield.
oldsoundguy Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 Well I thought they would come. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
oldsoundguy Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 If you do a search for torres you should find the thread and you can download a box building program. Then you just punch in your box info. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Keith77 Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 Im sure Joe X will chime in soon Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
oldsoundguy Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 Im sure Joe X will chime in soon Joe is the man!!! He did my next box design for me. I am going to be building it in the next month or so. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted January 28, 2014 Author Report Posted January 28, 2014 Having issues downloading the Torres calculator on my tablet and that's all I have to use.....still lookin for some help guys..
oldsoundguy Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 Having issues downloading the Torres calculator on my tablet and that's all I have to use.....still lookin for some help guys.. I couldn't download it on my tablet either. Had to use the laptop. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.