jimmy191990 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Can I fit four 15s in the third row of a 4 door blazer? I have a daughter and I have to keep the back seats. I plan on running 4 American bass HD 15s powered by an American bass 750.1. If I dont buy the blazer Im buying a Chevy Astro. Any advice on this would be great.
tacomaguy1 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 In an optimum box....no You'd need to have room for amp and batts too Team Flex Issues
jimmy191990 Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 Yea I figured. I think it would work better with the Astro. No too many options where I can fit four 15s in the 3rd row with out moving up to a v8.
jarrius Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 You can fit them but you need to give up the third row thats all. I understand why you cant give them up tho 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Aj11 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 I'm confused, blazers can seat 7? i thought they were 5 seaters. if it does have a 3rd row seat with that gone you'd still have 5 seats left instead of 7 jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
jimmy191990 Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 They only have two rows of seats. I was going to keep the seats in and use the very back to wall off the 4 15s but room is going to be an issue so I just going to buy a Chevy Astro and wall it off in the third row should be enough room. Might fit 6 15s
Amart88 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Yeah, you will find it hard to even have close to enough room back there. There is not much height becuase of the ramp and the wheel wells are fairly large. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Aj11 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Posted January 30, 2014 I'm selling my Durango! haha i know no v8s but all that room! lmao i was Just so confused! a blazer with rows of seating! sold! ha jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
jimmy191990 Posted January 30, 2014 Author Report Posted January 30, 2014 Six 15s in 3rd row of Chevy Astro could work right? I wish I could afford a V8 but I drive too much and that gas would kill me. Im trying to be as loud as possible without getting rid of my back seats.
Amart88 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Posted January 30, 2014 Six 15s in 3rd row of Chevy Astro could work right? I wish I could afford a V8 but I drive too much and that gas would kill me. Im trying to be as loud as possible without getting rid of my back seats. Sometimes a V8 would be better on fuel than a V6 dempending on how you drive. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.