oldsoundguy Posted January 30, 2014 Report Posted January 30, 2014 Damn that sucks. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
evermaxx Posted January 30, 2014 Report Posted January 30, 2014 What amp you running ? Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
jarrius Posted January 30, 2014 Author Report Posted January 30, 2014 Running a RF Prime 1200. I feel tho as it might just be a connection some ware tho 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
SQL50 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 I'm going to agree with what everyone said. Cold weather/connections. It seems like when electronics get really cold they get off to a slow start, I don't know why but they do.. It could be that, and not letting it warm up. & it could be that something got jarred loose somewhere. Check all your amp connections, if it doesn't make a difference you may try pulling your sub to make sure that the wiring is making a solid connection. This is kind of a similar incident to yours that I had one time. I hit a good bump in the road one day and my sub was cutting in and out. Thought it was the amp but everything looked good and tightly connected. Checked my ground just to make sure. It was still good. Then I was like, well.. Only thing I haven't checked and redone was the sub. So I pulled it and all the wiring looked good. So I rewired it and twisted my wires together as tight as possible again, and put it back in the box. & it just miraculously started playing right and ive never had the issue since then. I guess that bump just shook something loose. Guess it had to since it started working after I redone it. I guess it could be something like that man, no telling. Process of elimination.
Aj11 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 how old is the amp? if it was the amp all i Can think is playing it at full Tilt got the inner connections hot then the bump separated the internal connections...maybe... jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
jarrius Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 The mp is not even a year old but the sub is fine just need to trouble shot the shoot the amp whe I have time 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
FUKAZ28 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 The mp is not even a year old but the sub is fine just need to trouble shot the shoot the amp whe I have time Oh what the hell, go ahead and get you the amp you really want. At least you have a excuse now. LOL
jarrius Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 Need monies first lol 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
oldsoundguy Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 So any updates to what happened? 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
jarrius Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 It's a problem with the remote someware. I was able to jump it out with a piece of metal I had in my car and it played. After a min if it playing like that it shut off again but this time blew my fuse. So I'm going to run a new remote and buy a new fuse and see if that fixes it. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.