Need Opinion On An Amp For My Mids And Highs

hey guys in my 89 mustang I have 2 kicker 3.5s in the dash, 2 pyle audio db series 5.25s in the doors, 2 pyle db series 5/7s in the back and kicker 2 tweeters in the a pillars with a pioneer deh 5900 h/u. I know that I need to run an amp to my speakers and that running them off the head unit like i am now is putting a lot of stress on the head unit right? I was thinking of running a autoteck ss100.4 amp to them and running them 2 speakers to each channel. would this work ok? also should I amplify the tweeters? I have never run an amp to speakers and don't know much about doing it any tips or advice? and is $80 plus shipping good for that autoteck amp or should I get a different amp, any recommendations? thanks for any input

something else is I hear of a lot of people on here running those emminence speakers off parts express, are these really that good? or are people just running these so they can run more speakers for cheeper?

and autotek is an overall good name brand except the SS series.. supersport...

i'd look else ware...

What amp would you recommend for my setup? and the autotek amp I was planning on getting was the ss series

i'm pretty sure he meant harsh... like they will rip ur eardrums up !!!

basically pretty much any metal tweeter... IMO is harsh

The only tweeters I ever heard in my life that were metal but not harsh are the infinity kappa perfects, other than them, I haven't heard a single clean metal tweet.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.