Registry Cleaners?

ah u mean like a complete rebot... gotcha just never heard it called reformatin

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

a format is a total erase of your hard drive. not just a reboot.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

sorry guys it was late that night but i know wat ya'll are talkin bout, i usualy reformat once a year and i just did it back in aug i really don't feel like doin it again and havin to reset all my preferences and all

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

If you erase all the old files won't there still be some old files left over IE probly what that Reg clearner is picking up

I'm not to go with computers but when you erase that old file its not complete gone right

so what do you use to clean all those old files up with would that not be the reg cleaner thing

Moving where the Money Trees are

If you erase all the old files won't there still be some old files left over IE probly what that Reg clearner is picking up

I'm not to go with computers but when you erase that old file its not complete gone right

so what do you use to clean all those old files up with would that not be the reg cleaner thing

nothing to do with what we are talking about