chvse_esvhc Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 How's it going guys.. Thinking about changing my front stage up. Currently have 2 Sundown Neo Pro v2 6.5's and 2 Crescendo FT1 super tweets as my mids and highs. Trying to ditch super tweets to abandon the harshness of the sound.. although I did like the output. I'm thinking about doing some fiberglass work for my first time, and going with 2 sets of the Sundown SA 6.5 components. I figure if I double up on the amount of mids and highs simply by quantity that I can maintain high enough levels of SMOOTHER and more forgiving output that'll still keep up with my lows. Any experience with these things?.. I know they sound good, but can they get decently loud? Thanks guys!
ToNasty Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 I love mine. Won't use anything else. There awesome ran active ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
SLAYER1805 Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 How do they sound ran passive to you? Just wondering for the guys who aren't running active yet and looking for a great component set that sounds good passive like myself
ToNasty Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 Now there's the problem. They sound great passive as well but when you start turning them up the tweeter cuts out (tweeter saver). So the comp set is great but the supplied crossover suck. So if you get a differant crossover then your fine. It's just easy for me to run active ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.