afrakes Posted February 4, 2014 Report Posted February 4, 2014 Hey guys, I may be in the market soon for a new (used) vehicle. I'm not too sure about any particular makes or models as of yet as I'm just trying to gain some more knowledge on the subject. This is what in looking for. Btw, I'm on a $3500 budget. 1. Decent fuel economy (20 min city/25 min hwy) 2.euther a full size car or mid size suv 3. Preferably something with a low cost to naintain 4. This will replace my current blazer and with me being outdorsy I need either a fwd or 4wd vehicle I'm open to any and all suggestions. I just need something that will last for a few years and be reliable. I'm located in the general Seattle area if that helps at all. Also, this will be a family vehicle for me so I'm really not taking anything audio into consideration of the purchase of this vehicle. thanks Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
RyanJ Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Cheap. Reliable. Hmm. Hondas seem right there MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Hyundai ftmfw 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
WastedTalent Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 kia? they're no joke anymore... comin up with quality and reliability and all. Sheena = pedobear
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Kia as well. I like mine. I just like Hyundai better 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Red-navi-916 Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Get a fiero. And with the extra money you're gonna save get a Ferrari replica kit BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
afrakes Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 Lolz u guys never fail to amaze me Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.