CleanSierra Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 I was just busting your balls. Technically there are 4 valves but the main two are bicuspid(mitral valve) and the tricuspid. There is the aortic and pulmonary valve as the blood leaves the heart to the body and the lungs. -Edit- I forgot to add that the murmur is typically causes by valve prolapse where the valve doesn't properly closer and very a good deal between strokes. That's what causes the sound hard add a murmur usually Like I said, I was just busting balls man Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
deathcards Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 I was just busting your balls. Technically there are 4 valves but the main two are bicuspid(mitral valve) and the tricuspid. There is the aortic and pulmonary valve as the blood leaves the heart to the body and the lungs. -Edit- I forgot to add that the murmur is typically causes by valve prolapse where the valve doesn't properly closer and very a good deal between strokes. That's what causes the sound hard add a murmur usually Like I said, I was just busting balls man You are evil lol i got a friend that had 2 of the three parts of one of his tricuspid valve fuse together has to have surgery thanks for the tid bit skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.