Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 I HAVE 4 AMERICAN BASS XFL1544 SUBS I NEED A 4TH ORDER BOX DESIGN TO HIT AT 28-30HZ GOING IN MY 1999 GMC YUKON IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY GREAT IDEAS OR DESIGNS LET ME KNOW THANKS!!!!!
HowLowCanYouGo Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 really.... Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE ISSUE??
agf144 Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 ALL OF THE CAPITAL LETTERS Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 DAMN ALL OF THE NEGATIVITY THROUGHOUT THIS SITE... is this better agf144??? IF YOUR ONLY HERE TO BRING NEGATIVE ENERGY TO THIS POST INSTEAD POSITIVE RESPONSES PLEASE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF IM NOT HERE TO BOTHER NOBODY OR HAVE "INTERNET BEEF" THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL AFTERNOON
LT.Smoke Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Turn off your caps lock... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
CleanSierra Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Turn off your caps lock... Learning how to use proper punctuation wouldn't hurt either.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Guest Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Smh @ CleanSierra smh at your posts and threads.
Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 There's nothing wrong with my posts or threads I just simply asked for help on a design not looking for handouts I have money but I figured this would be a great place to find help from guys that's mature enough and willing but all I'm getting is negativity so I guess this is not the site for me...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.