Jump to content

Best way to go about doing this? Dash cam timer


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for something to do the following:

Activate and turn on for 15 minutes if the alarm is triggered

Have timer settings so the camera will remain on for a period of time after the ignition is turned off. Increments being: off, 15 mins, 30 mins, 1hr, always on

Current draw is <300ma. Needs to be small enough to fit somewhere discreet, and have a switch(used to change settings) that I can mount somewhere easy go get to, but unobtrusive.

Anyone have ideas on how to do this? I'll be willing to learn about ICs and programming if I need to

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Do you have a link to said timers? Are the programmable or fixed?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...