3 10s, 2800 watts, and a 4th order vs a 99 Nissan Maxima!

WOW... nice job man, very clean. You got some skills.

Thanks a lot man! Im excited to see what it sounds like tomorrow!

Some real nice work, will be waiting for more.

Hah! Thanks! Now that i have a small place to work on cars again, more will be coming soon!

I always love watching your builds man. You have major skills and always make great looking boxes. Excited to see a wall come from you.

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that! And i have done 1 wall. Have you seen our astro van? Its not a serious b pillar wall, but it is c pillar and its got 2 18s. Anyways, one day, id love to do a b pillar wall build. I am a huge fan of when people put thought into making walls look good instead of just being loud.

Im also really excited to do a big blowthrough because i have some ideas that would be awesome in a blowthrough!

Good job. I always wondered, what size thickness of plexi do you use? And how do you secure it without bolting through? I always thought an adhesive would eventually fail with all the pressure idk..

looks good man.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Good job. I always wondered, what size thickness of plexi do you use? And how do you secure it without bolting through? I always thought an adhesive would eventually fail with all the pressure idk..

looks good man.

Thanks for the compliments! And this has been secured with wood glue, CA gel, and silicone to seal it. I hope with all that, it wont come undone. But who knows. Ill address the problem if it ever happens. I didnt want to see any more screws than we have to on the top or face of the box.

Archived