hershy314 Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 So today I got my tax refund, I am thinking about using the money to go home. I do have enough to get a place and pay deposits on electric and gas. Hope I can find a place that's all electric, gas prices are crazy right now. Would be nice to spend a refund check on stuff that I want instead of what I need, but going home is something I've been trying to do for the past couple years and now it could finally happen. I hope it does. Can't stand living where I'm at now, for many reasons. Found a couple places I like and are affordable. Not to mention close to my favorite bar lol. Best of all close to my family and friends. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Bship Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 If my home town didn't suck ass I'd love to move back home. I have been away from my family for about ten years and now I'm single, so I'm thinking maybe the shitty little town isn't so bad. Do what you gotta do. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
oldsoundguy Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 I was away from home as a young adult and really wanted to come home. I am glad I did. Hope it all works out for you. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
hershy314 Posted February 9, 2014 Author Report Posted February 9, 2014 I'm moving back for a few reasons, 1 being my nephews, another is I can find jobs a lot easier than where I'm at now. Plus not having a car, getting around is much easier back home. Buses and cabs are everywhere, but usually someone I know sees me and offers a ride. Where I'm at now, no such luck. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
oldsoundguy Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 Where is home? 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
hershy314 Posted February 9, 2014 Author Report Posted February 9, 2014 St Louis Mo is home http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
WastedTalent Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 Hersh, know we haven't talked recently, but by all means, do it. I feel you on spending refund on what you WANT, not NEED. But that's me this year too. I want me a h/o alt. I don't need one as my stock alt is just fine (not doing a monster build) but... I don't want any drop. I'm picky, leave me alone lol. So rather than buying that, I'll be spending it on paying bills. So glad to hear your moving back man. Think of it as an investment. Pay all this money to move, which sucks but, think of all the money you'll make and all because of a new job and such.... Sheena = pedobear
hershy314 Posted February 9, 2014 Author Report Posted February 9, 2014 My biggest fear is not finding work. I'm going to take a trip up there sometime soon and do some job searching. Would be nice if the weather would warm up, but that's not happening anytime soon. I think this will be the biggest obstacle I will face doing this. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.