Sundown Audio

Two different amps. Same subwoofers?

mmotux

Youve been told 57 times to not do it, seems like you don't want to take the advice. Go buy a multimeter, gain match the amps without the subs hooked up and just run it that way anyway.

But don't come back and make a thread later asking why your shit is all fucked up. Fair warning.

I really wouldn't, but if you really want to go for it.. I mean what do any of us know?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

OP, what you have to realize is you are new here, but we see questions like this every day. We get tired of answering the same questions every day. Just take the advice don't do it.

think he's been hanging out with kids in my area! a kid i know has 2 type r 12s(that are blown but he doesn't think so) on a mtx 1500w and a type r 15 on a Jensen 900w running 6g wire in to a distro with 8g out to the amps. the grounds are on the sheet metal of the car. he wonders why mine is louder! he don't believe Me that if he ditched the 12s and the Jensen that his system would be louder. and he's complaining that 0g cost to much!

mis matched amps are only ok if your running x amp to your subs then y Amp for your components.

what amp are you running that your only getting 50w rms?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

think he's been hanging out with kids in my area! a kid i know has 2 type r 12s(that are blown but he doesn't think so) on a mtx 1500w and a type r 15 on a Jensen 900w running 6g wire in to a distro with 8g out to the amps. the grounds are on the sheet metal of the car. he wonders why mine is louder! he don't believe Me that if he ditched the 12s and the Jensen that his system would be louder. and he's complaining that 0g cost to much!

mis matched amps are only ok if your running x amp to your subs then y Amp for your components.

what amp are you running that your only getting 50w rms?

Koiiler XM-6666

Sorry guys... I just was wondering no need to be dicks lol. That's why I came here and asked first. First time i've asked this question...I just don't get why it wont work. If both amps are not clipping and gain is set properly what it the problem? Why would it fuck my subs up? I just like to know this stuff. But k

Archived