Second Skin Audio

10" sub sealed skihole?

Desousa93

I was thinking the idea of a 10" sub mounted in the skihole firing into the cabin of my 99 infiniti i30. would this be a good idea?

Seems like it would sound good. Keep all bass in the cabin and sound good only running a front stage

And I mean mounted to sit in the skihole not behind it. So its sealed off from the trunk

20140203_135708.jpg

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Decided not to go with the Xcon 12"?

Its still in the air. Just wondering if I could go maybe 10"xcon in the skihole in a custom sealed box .

And that powerbass 10" is a quick setup to hold me off. Lol

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

4th order port through hole!

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived