evermaxx Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 X I mean Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
evermaxx Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Yeah at first I was lookin at zv3 but couldn't find any. Then I got an offer for 2 Xs for 600 Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
evermaxx Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Yeah at first I was lookin at zv3 but couldn't find any. Then I got an offer for 2 Xs for 600 Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
alaskanzx5 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 Not saying it won't work but it will be a tight fit. Only way to find out is build. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
john253a Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 For that price idd just make them work
evermaxx Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Soooo can someone attempt to design one for me? Lol. I really wanna run these. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.