Jump to content

enough power?


Recommended Posts

Posted

what if you do the D3100 in the front and a good cap in the rear.. just do 1 extra run of wire so you can transfer more power from the D3100 to the rear

only cap i would even consider would be the ones @snowryder talks about... i cant find hte link but its on this forum

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1500-Farad-KIT-Ultracapacitor-Engine-Start-Booster-Battery-Eliminator-Car-Audio-/301059034609?pt=US_Motherboard_CPU_Combos&hash=item4618844df1

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Posted

Would I really need a second run of wire I plan on using 3/0 (000) welding cable

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Posted

I would lean towards doing 2 runs of OFC 1/0 over the welding cable. I agree with the big battery upfront as well. I would run the 3100 under the hood the biggest alt I could get on the car and the 2 runs of OFC to the rear along with big 3 in OFC.

Posted

the thing is since you have no battery in the rear 1 run wont be enough. if you get a rear battery then you are sucking up most of the juice from it with a 2 feet long wire so 1 run would be sufficient then

Posted

So 2 runs of wire from batteery. Can i run that to a distro block or like a bus bar?? And I wanna do toolmaker dual inputs for the crescendo? Os it worth it?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Posted

And maybe if dimensions can fit ill put a small battery in the back im not sure tho. And would it be better to do a ground block?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4636 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...