Sundown Audio

This Is A Very Pretty Sight.

reinke

you say the first 8 like theres another 8 coming later

all in all between myself and the guys at the shop that i work with we have the first 100 coming in the next few monthes. so if you wanna order one its gonna be awhile. they are already backed up with our order, plus other peoples

----reference's----

meade916

Hey tell jake if he needs help puttin those amps in im on break all week and would love to swing by and help

i will be there tomorrow 11-430 then wednesday all day stop on up and talk to him. dude our new shop is gonna be sweet as hell. it looks so much better than the other one we got now.

----reference's----

meade916

nice one does not even make since :rolleyes: you should have said "i know i should have pulled out"

i was about to say lol didnt know you could get pregnant from swallowing

but on topic nice amps i like the black look better with the old ones but those are decent.

nice one does not even make since :rolleyes: you should have said "i know i should have pulled out"

it would have been funnier if you thought of it right away and did not have to do a edit to add on after nice one

----reference's----

meade916

drool

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

when he was using his planet audio2250's he was burping a 151.8 at 48 hertz, with about 500 watts going to each sub. now he is gonna have a minimum 5000 going to each. o and btw the volume was only on like 10 when he did the burp hehe.

so those hifonics will be putting out over like 3125RMS each? 5000 each sub x5=25000/8 amps=3125 each? dont know much about any hifonics amps but just seems high to me. shooot if the "do" that power id get rid of my T10001BD n get 2 of them :rolleyes: