r.butler74 Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Hey guys my name is Rob, I have a 08 Nissan titan. Well I don't know exactly where I should put this but if there's anyone that could help me I would really appreciate it. Ok I have the Rockford factory system the head unit everything. I'm trying to hook an amp and sun up to that. I'm using a Axxess loc but the wiring behind my head unit is a mess I don't know what is what. Is there a way to figure it out and clean it up? And if you could explain the hook up process or if anyone has a real wiring diagram I would owe you my first born.
audiofanaticz Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 This should give you mostly everything you need audio wise, always remember to test first to be sure its correct (often times it is though).
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 directtechs ftmfw, use it everyday lol Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
r.butler74 Posted February 15, 2014 Author Report Posted February 15, 2014 Ok im gonna check it out. I just have no idea with this mess thats back therd
r.butler74 Posted February 15, 2014 Author Report Posted February 15, 2014 Audiofanaticz that is amazing. Thank you so much do you by any chance have a diagram of the pin numbering.
FuriousG Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Is it still factory wiring to head unit? What do you mean by "the wiring mess they left me"? Beyond that, the connector should have numerics printed into the body at the end of each row like 1.......10 11.....20
audiofanaticz Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 What furious said. It usually says 2 numbers on the plug on each side, so you will know the first and last. for each side than of coarse just count the pins in between for the others.
r.butler74 Posted February 15, 2014 Author Report Posted February 15, 2014 Well furiousg to be honest, we bought the truck Nissan used. I don't know if the person before me put an aftermarket stereo in it and then put the factory back when he sold it or what, but it's a mess back there. There's wires going everywhere, things taped together I don't know I want to straighten it out but I don't know where to start.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.