Sundown Audio

Pure Audio 3000.1d

truthsayer

get some damn security bits one those next amps. or a random one on each mounting foot.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

He does so much trading, swapping and upgrading it's ridiculous. Everyone always knows he got a bunch of damn audio gear. But if he doesn't hold onto the amps i will be getting him, them i'm done with the crap. And will not be getting him or helping him in any future audio deals. Of course he thinks that's being a hard ass. But in my day parents would have laughed at you asking for car audio gear.

truthsayer

that's why I have a summer job. no way in hell would my parents buy me that stuff.

but if he does trade it off. just make sure you are louder than him. lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i got the audiopipe ap30001. Worst amp i ever heard, the boards are sloppy as hell and waaaay power hungry. For the love of everything dont go with the audiopoop/pure.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

that's why I have a summer job. no way in hell would my parents buy me that stuff.

but if he does trade it off. just make sure you are louder than him. lol

He works also but doesn't make much money. And is response-able on paying his bills. Plus he is a damn good son or i wouldn't do it. He is always calling, stopping by to check on me or just hang out it with pop's. My other son i'm lucky to see a few times a year seeing he is so busy(LOL), but i understand at that age you want to hang with friends, party etc. So it doesn't bother me to do this for him, since i know when i am to old and need help, he will be there for me.

truthsayer

i got the audiopipe ap30001. Worst amp i ever heard, the boards are sloppy as hell and waaaay power hungry. For the love of everything dont go with the audiopoop/pure.

x2. dont forget the fires.

the only way i got my dad to get me an amp is because he forgot about my birthday so he combined it with my christmas.. even then it was only a pioneer amp. take it from a 17 year old make him actually work for the 2200s so he can feel accomplished when he earns them and will be more careful with security measures.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

the only way i got my dad to get me an amp is because he forgot about my birthday so he combined it with my christmas.. even then it was only a pioneer amp. take it from a 17 year old make him actually work for the 2200s so he can feel accomplished when he earns them and will be more careful with security measures

Like i said, he will be doing my mother's ( his grandmother's) yard all summer. Plus he comes over to help me and never ask's for a thing. When i had my bypass 2 years ago he took of work, took me to the hospital and never left. Stayed with me the whole time. And then took me home. Then came by constantly to check on me. I was lucky from my other kids to get a visit at the hospital. All in all he's a good kid, and if i can help, i will.

truthsayer

the only way i got my dad to get me an amp is because he forgot about my birthday so he combined it with my christmas.. even then it was only a pioneer amp. take it from a 17 year old make him actually work for the 2200s so he can feel accomplished when he earns them and will be more careful with security measures

Like i said, he will be doing my mother's ( his grandmother's) yard all summer. Plus he comes over to help me and never ask's for a thing. When i had my bypass 2 years ago he took of work, took me to the hospital and never left. Stayed with me the whole time. And then took me home. Then came by constantly to check on me. I was lucky from my other kids to get a visit at the hospital. All in all he's a good kid, and if i can help, i will.

u sir are incredibly generous father sounds like a good son too

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived