Sundown Audio

Pure Audio 3000.1d

truthsayer

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

So what are some good 3000 watt amps that dont cost as much as sundown

crescendo 3500.

was thinking the same thing^

id rather go 1 bigger amp then 2 smaller strapped amps

I don't know about that. If you had two small strappable amps your wiring possiblities are less restricting than the one bigger one. I was just curious about a good 3000 watt amp that wont break the bank. I see alot of haters on hifonics but for the price and reliability I got out of mine I usually go to them first.

how so? that would only depend on which coils you got on the woofers. if you can wire to 1 ohm, use one larger amp. if you can wire to 2 ohms, get two smaller amps and strap them. thats basically the only "restrictions"

Just if I was to keep swapping subs, I could get whatever V.C. I want with strapped amps. Also, where online can I get a crescendo? I went to the website and it was showing local dealers.

you can get 1 ohm final just as easily with voice coil configurations as you can with 2 ohms final. 99% of subs out there come in two different coil configurations.

So what are some good 3000 watt amps that dont cost as much as sundown

crescendo 3500.

was thinking the same thing^

id rather go 1 bigger amp then 2 smaller strapped amps

I don't know about that. If you had two small strappable amps your wiring possiblities are less restricting than the one bigger one. I was just curious about a good 3000 watt amp that wont break the bank. I see alot of haters on hifonics but for the price and reliability I got out of mine I usually go to them first.

how so? that would only depend on which coils you got on the woofers. if you can wire to 1 ohm, use one larger amp. if you can wire to 2 ohms, get two smaller amps and strap them. thats basically the only "restrictions"

Just if I was to keep swapping subs, I could get whatever V.C. I want with strapped amps. Also, where online can I get a crescendo? I went to the website and it was showing local dealers.

you can get 1 ohm final just as easily with voice coil configurations as you can with 2 ohms final. 99% of subs out there come in two different coil configurations.

What I mean is I can unstrap the 2 amps hook up subs separately to each amp

Why..then you have to gain match and match lpf and filters...pain in the ass imo. No need unless you are doing a 10k+ build

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 9 months later...

Just seen this thread and did some research. This Pure Audio 3000.1D is being sold by their site for $650.00!! Sheesh!!

Archived