Second Skin Audio

One Subwoofer Not Responding to Lows.

Exscathe

I think this guy opened another email account and is posing as his friend.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

well, i have been threw this build with my frend exacathe, and im shocked at how this tread have been going, he asked a genuine question, and people were talking about how he wired the sub in series, yes i seen the pic some else posted about how to wires subs in series, that work too but wouldnt make a diff compaired to how he had it wired, the way electrons push threw the wire in that short of a distance wouldnt make much of a difference, also speaking from from experiance wired many diff subs different ways , and the whole thing about one rca effecting one sub but not the other on a mono amp make no sence, becuase if u had two rca signals comining into the amp any voltage difference good or bad would be dealt with in the input stage b4 going to the output stage to the subs, so no matter what both sub would be reciving the same signal, weather u had a ipod pluged into the l input and my bitchy mother pluged into the r input its gonna be the same for signal for both subs , hence mono amp :/,. changing the wiring from series to parallel didnt make a difference, we even swaped the drivers in the box to see if for some stupid reason it was box dynamics, but it wasn't so we have come down to it being incomplete break-in like another person has posted on her eirler (btw who ever posted that thank you, you are not just shitting out your mouth :), were not 100% but we give it a bit and go from there, becuase everything test fine and break in is the only thing that makes sence, beside a defective woofer, which i highly dout becaue fi make good shit, :) plus we have ran them b4 and no prob and everything test fine

Please type this back up in an understandable fashion. It is honestly so hard to read, and you would get better replies if you take the time to clean it up a bit.

ok, I got tired of reading the bs and skipped a few pages. don't know exactly what is going on here now but o well.

op, in what way was I being a dick? rude? and ass? or just point blank a stupid American?

bet you cant come up with an answer to that other then my post in retaliation to you jab at Americans. of course as an American I would take offense to that. especially as one who was offering free help. yes I did say that maybe there is something wrong with the wiring. I also said I think that your wiring should work but checking by wiring it differently might fix the issue. if that makes me a "stupid ass of an American" then by all means

gfy!

this is where I can be an ass. why? because I offered help, kranny did, aj, fox, and a few others. you only gave thanks to 2 of those people. not only did you not give the full story but when people where giving advice based on the info they had (both subs new one subs moving differently) and you take jabs at the people trying to help you.

ive been through Canada a lot, every time at least 30-40% of the Canadians where dicks. go into a gas station with Canadian money, gas price says one thing outside they look at us and say oh your from America? that will be extra for gas. yeah that is bs, in America that wouldn't happen. need to buy a lug nut so we stopped at a parts store, they said oh well are other shop across town has one but you have to wait 2-3 days. we ask for directions and the guy says your American you will get lost here. yeah great exp wit Canadians there right? such great people to be such dicks. I didn't judge you based on those guys so why judge Americans based on a few? that is ignorance and stupidity at its worst.

oh and by the way ive spent 80% of my life in Alaska. -30 to -40 with winds up to 70mph and I was outside working on my car/stereo if there was an issue no matter what. even if I only had some sweat pants and a thin hoody on I was out there working on it. I changed out an alt on a ford focus (which is a pain in the ass) at 2am in that kind of weather with no more then jeans and a sweater with a flash light. took me an hour. why did I do it? because my alt was having issues and I had to be back at work at 4am so I did what I had to. if your stereo issue was so important you can take jabs at people for advice given that it should be important enough to remove the tampon, take off the skirt and grow a pair for a 10-15min job.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ok, I got tired of reading the bs and skipped a few pages. don't know exactly what is going on here now but o well.

op, in what way was I being a dick? rude? and ass? or just point blank a stupid American?

bet you cant come up with an answer to that other then my post in retaliation to you jab at Americans. of course as an American I would take offense to that. especially as one who was offering free help. yes I did say that maybe there is something wrong with the wiring. I also said I think that your wiring should work but checking by wiring it differently might fix the issue. if that makes me a "stupid ass of an American" then by all means

gfy!

this is where I can be an ass. why? because I offered help, kranny did, aj, fox, and a few others. you only gave thanks to 2 of those people. not only did you not give the full story but when people where giving advice based on the info they had (both subs new one subs moving differently) and you take jabs at the people trying to help you.

ive been through Canada a lot, every time at least 30-40% of the Canadians where dicks. go into a gas station with Canadian money, gas price says one thing outside they look at us and say oh your from America? that will be extra for gas. yeah that is bs, in America that wouldn't happen. need to buy a lug nut so we stopped at a parts store, they said oh well are other shop across town has one but you have to wait 2-3 days. we ask for directions and the guy says your American you will get lost here. yeah great exp wit Canadians there right? such great people to be such dicks. I didn't judge you based on those guys so why judge Americans based on a few? that is ignorance and stupidity at its worst.

oh and by the way ive spent 80% of my life in Alaska. -30 to -40 with winds up to 70mph and I was outside working on my car/stereo if there was an issue no matter what. even if I only had some sweat pants and a thin hoody on I was out there working on it. I changed out an alt on a ford focus (which is a pain in the ass) at 2am in that kind of weather with no more then jeans and a sweater with a flash light. took me an hour. why did I do it? because my alt was having issues and I had to be back at work at 4am so I did what I had to. if your stereo issue was so important you can take jabs at people for advice given that it should be important enough to remove the tampon, take off the skirt and grow a pair for a 10-15min job.

lol, i see what ur saying , but changing ut alt at 2:00 in the morning to get to work is different then not wanting to work on ur stereo outside at -20 when its 11:00:12:00 at night, u need that alt, system will be waiting untill u have time lol

Cute so now we are back in high school? If I was having this problem and I wanted to find out what it was I would't wait, who cares it's the weather just man up and get the job done.

we have lol, thats what i posted not too long ago, and then someone got confused and thought i was exscathe making some comment about me aparently being him, then someone got pissy about the american comment lol

Archived